14 April, 2014

Japin Restaurant @ Queensbay Mall, Penang

I always have my lunch at Japin Restaurant as they have lunch set meals with reasonable price and delicious food. Since the food is good,BB and I decided to have our dinner there. hehe.


Geki Kara RamenExtra Spicy Soup with Ramen
RM16.80
(+)Add-on Miso Soup
RM3
The meat on top of the ramen is really great. The meat is soft and tender. The soup is not that spicy as expected but it is still delicious! In my opinion, it's a must-try ramen in Japin Restaurant!
Katsumen Tei ShokuRM 22.80
The ramen of the set. It is more like a Kimchi Ramen. The soup tend to be a little bit of salty but flavourful. If you're a non spicy food eater. You can try this instead of the Geki Kara Ramen. Warning: The portion of the Katsumen Tei Shoku, is huge! HAHA In my opinion, it is recommend for 2 people instead of 1 unless you have a very good appetite!
I've read a few blog post and also got introduced by a few of my friends to try the Ajitama (Egg) from Japin. It is a boiled egg but the speciality is the egg yolk is runny although it is a boiled egg.
Ajitama(Egg)1pc - RM 2
The service from the restaurant is good and drinks are included with the food we ordered! hehe!

I hope you had a good day and do check this place out! 
Till here, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment