26 February, 2014

18022014 Birthday Dinner @Tok tok Cafe, Gelugor, Penang

I went to Tok Tok Cafe or Talk talk Wine Bar for 2 consecutive days. It was a coincidence that I met my aunt at Gurney Paragon the day before and they asked me to tag along. So i was like okay. The first time i got there, we're only there for the drinks and some snacks. They have alcohol and i have iced chocolate. (KIDS) Of course my cousin is there and both of us chit chat non-stop. It was definitely a great place to chill. Plus, the ambience is cozy too!








That is a real dog. 
This place reminds me of Monster Inc movie from Disney.




Fries with cheese sauce
But for the 2nd day, my family and I are suppose to go choochar as dinner but because my grandparents, aunt and uncle are going there. So, we changed our destination. Tok Tok cafe serve western cuisine and thai cuisine. 

Napoleon Coffee
Nasi Lemak
i still prefer the mainstream nasi lemak from the market tho.
The pork bacon carbonara
Not as good as expected.
Mushroom soup and caesar salad.

Pataya rice
House Salad
Tomyam maggie. It was told by the waiter that it's the best seller.
Potato Wedges served with cheese sauce.
it was served hot and that's the good part about it.

Me and my couz!



he just can't stop eating. haha! thanks dad for the dinner treat! Overall the service is good.
And the food from scale 1 to 10. i would give 5 ?
 it's not that bad but there is nothing to be fancy about it.
But it is a great place to hang out with your friends or family over there!

Address: 2-G-5, Lebuh Pekaka Satu (Sungai Dua), 11700 GelugorPenang
Tel: +6016-4146797
Opening times: 
Tue to Sun 12pm-12am (Closed on Mon) 

No comments:

Post a Comment