23 February, 2014

18022014 Birthday Lunch ( Ben's @ Gurney Paragon)

After college class, BB and I went to Gurney Paragon. While waiting for Mama Thor to arrive. BB and i went to Starbs and Squidto at Gurney basement floor. When Mama arrived, we decided to have our lunch at Ben's.



The ambience is nice. 
This is not the first time i've been here. I always came here for the dessert and i never tried their main course. I was already full before my mum arrived. So, both of us shared a dish together.

My Everything.
Iced Chocolate
RM 10.90

BB's dish
Quiche Lorraine with beef bacon and caramelised onions
RM 18
Hi mum!
Fish and Chips
with coleslaw and homemade tartare sauce
RM30
The fish is not filling as expected and it is Very oily. The fries are just ordinary as well as the coleslaw. I think it is not worth for the price either.

Chunky Mushroom Soup
It is nice that the mushroom is really chunky but i personally think that it is too salty. (will make you jilat lo)
RM 15
This is the menu (click to enlarge? )
Mum asked me to order a cake of my choice. 

Macadamia Cheesecake Sundae
RM 13
If you have never tried this. GO! it taste so so good! especially you're the cheesecake caramel type of person! It taste heavenly good. 

Selfie with Mama Thor. 
Thanks mum for your treat and thank you for giving birth to me! Love you. Stay healthy, pretty and happy always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment