15 February, 2014

Valentine Dinner : Poolside Dinner @ PARKROYAL Penang 2014

Its 14th of Feb. Every single posts and tweets are about valentines day. I might as well celebrate with my love. BB brought me for a dinner at PARKROYAL (it's a surprise cause he refuse to tell me, so i had no idea where we are heading) . We headed to the poolside and it was full with helium balloons everywhere. For your information, it's a buffet dinner with the theme of "Caribbean Love Affair". 




BB and I came a lil early. As a result, we went for a walk by the beach.











And watch the sunset scenery. -- i was about to fall asleep. hahaha!
At first, i had mo idea why there are people rowing the sampan on the pool (i think it's a performance) but in the end they distribute roses to every couple. 
There is fish, oyster, scallops, lobster etc etc.

There are various types of food.
I know, i couldn't resist this because of the shape!



I had so much food that i couldn't even take photos of the food.haha. There are salmon, chicken, fish, seafood, so so much! Not to forget, foie gras, i don't eat that but BB do. He say it is quite good too! And my favourite part of the buffet. Desserts. and they have crepe. (HAPPY DAI)






Their ice-cream are from Geletomio. do not ask me how i know.


Helium balloons with this pretty lady over here! 
Overall, i think the service is really good and the food, from scale 1 to 10. i would give 7.
Anyway, It was a memorable night to remember. And thank you BB for your treat last night. I am really grateful and happy! So dear readers, how did you spend your Valentines Day? 

2 comments:

  1. wow very efficient! so fast updated about Vday celebration! haha anyway happy belated Vday! =D

    ReplyDelete