21 May, 2014

Wong Kok Kitchen @ Gurney Plaza

A very quick update about my lunch at Wong Kok Kitchen. They have various type of food with reasonable price (quite cheap) and also a huge portion (although the dishes we ordered are mostly full with vegetables)

Hotpot Beancurd + RiceVeges with kimchi soup
RM12.90
 I personally do not really like the taste of this soup. But as i mention just now, the portion is huge. 

RM12.90
I do not know the name of this dish but there are fish, tofu, carrot slices, egg and etc.
I think that this dish is better than the hotpot. It comes with rice as well. Cheap huh.
Overall, i think all the food prices are cheap. For your information, Whey and I order warm water and it is RM 1.20 per cup. Cheap or not it is for you to decide. hahaha! So what do you think?



So, thats all. Till here.

No comments:

Post a Comment