24 May, 2014

Sushi Zanmai @ Gurney Paragon

 I'm glad that I'm having a mid sem break right now. *phew* After all those crazy assignment and presentation. Anyway, i went to Sushi Zanmai with my girlf, again. It's already a routine for us to have either lunch or dinner. Personally, i think Sushi Zanmai has the most reasonable price for the food as well as the taste of the sushi too! That explain the reason of "every time Sushi Zanmai long long queue" hehe. i only took some of our food cause we literally finished everything like within 5 seconds. 
Tofu Salad
RM 9.80

I love the dressing of this salad. So nice.
 Plus, it is addictive (makes you crave more for it too)

Tamago Mentai
RM 2.80 per plate - (2 pcs)
Everyone's favourite and I'm not even kidding.
Potato Curry
RM 6.80
Sukiyaki with Oyster and Kimchi Soup + Zosui Set
RM 21.80


I guess that should be all. Not to forget if you're a Gurney Paragon kaki. From Monday to Friday (Weekdays) if you spent RM 30 or more in a single receipt at Sushi Zanmai, remember to claim the FREE parking ticket at the information counter with the receipt. 
Only at Gurney Paragon
Till here, X

1 comment: