20 February, 2014

1702104 Birthday Eve

Even though it's a day before my birthday, but it is not a public holiday. T.T (THIS IS SO SAD). Which means it is a school day. Not only that, i even had to present a individual presentation on that day. Thank god everything turned out well! it was such a relief. Anyway, I celebrated my birthday eve with BB. BB treat me to a "pre-birthday lunch" at Morganfield's @ Gurney Paragon.


And we had this platter.
The portion is enormous. I had a chance to taste everything but it is too much for me. However, BB manage to finish it up. HAHA! The ribs are their signature dish over there. It is a must to try if you happen to dine-in. Overall rating from scale 1 to 10. I think is 6.5
Hello there, handsome.
Both of us are bloated. So, we walked around in Gurney Paragon. 
After a few hours of walking around, we went to Ben's for scones. 
Rm11 for 2 scones. 
Before we head back home, BB gave me this a surprise birthday present.  (thank you hahahaha)



2 comments: