28 May, 2014

Sri Ananda Bahwan @ Jalan Macalister, Penang

Last friday, BB and I went to Sri Ananda Bahwan which is located at Jalan Macalister (somewhere around Penang Sports Club). It just opened not long ago, i suppose. When it comes to indian cuisine, 
Tandoooori is a must!

Butter Naan Set
RM10
Cheese Naan Set
RM 10.50
Of course, the butter and cheese naan look exactly the same. haha. Eating all these, you can never miss out the…….

Palak Paneer
RM 10
In case you do not know what is Palak Paneer, 
Vadai
RM 1 each
Vegetables Clear Soup
RM 4
The soup is like normal soup, nothing special about it but if you're a soup lover like me, you're going to order it anyway.


Lemon Ice
RM 1.80
Mango Lassi
RM4
I do not like the mango lassi ! :( 
It don't taste like mango lassi to me, more like milk lassi!


Overall, i love the food over there! Do make sure to try it. hehe.
Till here, X.

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh!!! I miss this so much!!! Their banana leaf rice is good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will try next time! my friend told me the same thing! :D

      Delete
  2. hi, would u happen to know what time they open on Fridays, or have a contact number we can call to ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not sure but you can try to call them : 04-6849411. (they got their number on the front page of their menu) hehe.

      Delete