09 June, 2014

Sakae Sushi @ Queensbay Mall

Hello everyone. It's June already can you actually believe that? Another 6 months to the end of 2014?! I was so busy with my college assignment and presentation (ohgoshpleasesaveme). I was suppose to post this like last week, i guess? I went to Sakae Sushi 2 days in a week. I only took a few of me and my friends' dishes as we ate our food immediately like a monster. hehe!

Chicken Cheese Yaki
RM 12.90

Lobster Salad
RM 12.90
Chicken Sukiyaki
RM 19.90
Sakae Sushi's Chicken Sukiyaki  is quite sweet. I absolutely enjoy it but not my girlf. haha!

Salmon Head Nabe
I lost the receipt for this dish. So, i couldn't list down the price for this dish. Please bear with my clumsiness. haha. One thing i know for sure that this Salmon head soup is cheaper than the Chicken Sukiyaki.

Kappa Maki
RM 1.99

Fried Salmon Skin
RM 5.99
I'm going to Melacca this weekend and I will be blog about my vacation too! So, Stay tuned!
Till here, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment