13 June, 2014

TGI Fridays @ Queensbay Mall

Hi dear readers. I'm really really relieved that partially of my college's presentations and assignments were presented or hand up but there are still more to go! So, i had my late dinner// supper at TGI Fridays (i had my dinner late because of group discussion with my college mates for assignments) .  Thanks to my Aunty June for this supper. Yeah, it's quite obvious i dine in with my aunt and her youngest son, Lien. 
WARNING: FOOD PICTURE SPAM

Green Apple Slush
RM 10.90
Strawberry Margarita
RM 19.90
Café Latte
RM 9.90
We ordered appetiser too.


Fried Mozzarella
RM 18.90
Mozzarella cheese coated in their special Italian-style breading, then deep-fried and served with a rich marinara sauce.
BBQ Chicken Salad
RM 29.90
Sweet, smoky barbecue-glazed chicken on a bed of mixed greens with tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and Monterey Jack cheese. Served with their tangy Barbecue Vinaigrette.

One of my favourite salad in TGIF. It is also one of the signature salad. It's a must try!

Championship BBQ Chicken
RM 33.90
Roasted half chicken grilled to perfection and topped with their Championship BBQ sauce. Served over crispy onion rings and Cheddar cheese mashed potatoes.


*NEW*Mushroom Chicken Mushroom Burger
RM 28.90
Crispy breaded chicken breast, melted Provolone cheese and horseradish sauce topped with sautéed mushrooms,balsamic onions battered Portobello mushroom fries.

I ordered this burger because i never tried this before. Also, i absolutely love it, the crispy chicken and mushroom, is a very good combination. In case you did not know, TGIFridays changed their menu. Do check it out because they have several new dishes you might want to try. hehe.


Looks better right? The old menu looks way way "chan" compared to this. haha!

Thank you, Aunty June if you're reading this! Till here guess.
I have to get ready for my trip later. X.

No comments:

Post a Comment