23 October, 2014

LUNARICH @ One Precinct, Bayan Baru, Penang

Hi all my dear readers. Sorry for not updating my blog as frequent as before. I will try my best not to be lazy. So, I went to Lunarich  at One Precinct. In case you do not know where is One Precinct, it is located behind Sunshine Square. I really like this branch compare to the one at Gurney Paragon Mall. It's more spacious, nice place to dine in, great service and also PIZZA

Fruit Salad
RM 18

I think i do not need to explain this. It's fruit salad. 
I love fruits, so basically, i like this! lol.


Pumpkin Soup
RM 12.90
Iced Caramel Macchiato 
RM 7.90
Iced Chocolate
RM 7.90

Sorry for the bad lighting, bad quality. I am speechless.

Americano
RM 7
Parma Rucola (Half Portion)
RM 19.90
This dish, i think it is rocket leaves wrap with bacon and fruit salad as the sides. We ordered the Half portion and they have full portion. Don't be deceive by my photo. haha! the size of this dish is small. i mean the bacon portion. it's just a bite size. I personally do not really like this dish, it's awfully salty. lol. But it's your choice to try :)

Next, 
Walk into LUNARICH like… 

(Photo from Google)
Gamberetti
RM 38
Garlic Chicken Diavola
RM 36
The pizzas don't looked as yellowish as it look (cause when i was there, it's night time, the lighting made it looked so). Gamberetti and Garlic Chicken Diavola were recommended by the waiter that served us. Yes, i love both of these. Definitely going back for these. I loves spicy food. I personally prefer the Garlic Chicken Diavola as it has a little spicy flavour in it. Gamberetti has prawns and broccoli. I really like it because the prawn taste did not over powered the pizza taste. (Not sure you get what i mean, sorry, i am bad at explaining).

Of course, I also tabao (take away) a pizza home for my siblings.
Rucola
RM 37

For more information:
LUNARICH ONE PRECINCT
18-G-31, Lengkok Mayang Pasir, 11950 Penang.
Tel: +6046115340
Website: LUNARICH 's Page

That is all. I will try to make time to update my blog. Till here. 

Loves, me.

1 comment: